Professional CPA Bookkeeping Services
Minding the books is an important part of running any successful business, but for many business owners, bookkeeping is often overshadowed by the other demands of their companies. If you're struggling to keep your books accurate and up to date, the firm of James G. Johnson, CPA can help with our professional bookkeeping services.
What Is Bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping is the term used for all of the functions that surround a company's financial transactions. At James G. Johnson, CPA, our bookkeeping services include assistance with:
- Sending and processing bills to your customers and clients
- Recording payments made and updating customer and client accounts
- Confirming the accuracy of invoices received and recording them
- Processing payments to suppliers
- Handling accounts receivable
- Making entries for depreciation and other necessary adjustments
- Compiling information and creating financial reports
We also offer many additional small business accounting services, including payroll processing and cash flow management. Whether you need us to handle every aspect of your bookkeeping or just take over one or two essential tasks, we will be glad to assist you with your needs.