New Business Formation
You've got a great idea for your new business. Now, it's time to get it off the ground. Trying to handle all of the financial aspects associated with starting a new business alone could lead to unnecessary costly mistakes that limit growth. Leave the work to James G. Johnson, CPA, an expert in new business formation.
How Do You Start Your Own Business?
Many entrepreneurs are shocked at the sheer number of financial considerations that must be addressed before opening a small business. Fortunately, an experienced, qualified CPA firm can help you with all of the important tasks, including:
- Creating your initial business plan
- Calculating the amount of capital or money needed to get started
- Choosing the right business structure to protect your assets and help you reap tax benefits
- Selecting and setting up accounting software for invoicing, payroll and more
- Establishing a working budget to guide you through the first years of business
- Creating procedures for processing bills, accounts receivable and more
- Obtaining your Federal Employer Identification Number and all required permits
- Getting a working knowledge of all employee laws and regulations that you need to know to avoid legal liability and fines and keep payroll tax compliant
Choose the Firm with Three Decades of Experience
At the firm of James G. Johnson, CPA, we have been helping new businesses get up and running and achieve success. We have a broad range of experience across numerous industries and understand what it takes for start-ups to be financially successful. Not only do we offer new business formation services, but we also have a wide range of other small business accounting services available to meet your needs. We'll provide you with the solutions that are the best fit for your company.
How can we help you bring your business from a dream to a reality? Contact James G. Johnson, CPA, to set up a free initial new business formation consultation and discover how simple it can be to start your own business.