Professional Tax Problem Resolution
Few financial problems in life are more stressful than that dreaded letter or phone call from the IRS. Tax problems can happen to any individual or business. Whatever the IRS problem, if you face an audit or want to avoid penalties and fines, you need someone with experience on your side. The firm of James G. Johnson, CPA, offers professional, discreet tax problem resolution services for individuals and businesses in and is ready to help make tax season a whole lot easier.
With over 30 years of experience, the accounting office of James G. Johnson, CPA has helped many individuals and businesses rectify IRS problems.
We are available to assist you with any type of tax problem, including:
- IRS Audit Representation - We can represent you throughout the entire process, communicating with the IRS on your behalf and preparing your financials for review. We'll make sure that every aspect of the audit is handled fairly from start to finish.
- Non-filed Returns - Voluntarily filing omitted returns can greatly reduce penalties and fees that you may be liable for regardless of how late they are. We can help prepare all of the necessary paperwork required to file your returns. We will negotiate with the IRS on your behalf to reduce interest and penalties and schedule payment due dates.
- Back Taxes - The IRS is often willing to negotiate settlements or set up payment plans for back taxes, for those who file the request properly and are willing to pay. Let us help you minimize the liabilities as much as possible.
- Payroll Tax Problems - The IRS levies penalties against companies who make errors or avoid payroll taxes. If payroll taxes have been called into question, don't answer anything until you have us on your side to protect your interests and limit potential action taken against you.
- Tax Liens - A tax lien can ruin you or your company's credit and put property at risk. We can help negotiate with the IRS to help you tax liens and other penalties.
- Bank Levies - If the IRS has made it impossible for you to access your hard earned money, our team is ready to assist you. We'll work hard to get the levy released and represent you with the IRS.
- Wage Garnishments - You can't afford to have the IRS taking a portion of every paycheck. We can help work out a settlement or payment plan to put a stop to wage garnishments.
- IRS Seizures - If you're being threatened with an IRS seizure or have already lost money or property to the IRS, let us help to negotiate a deal on your behalf.
Don't ignore your tax problems. The longer you delay getting help, the more penalties and interest may accrue. Call the office of James G. Johnson, CPA, for your free initial tax problem resolution consultation and get on the path to finding a solution to your problem.